GSSG Solar is a full-service solar investment manager. Our investment vehicles are designed to generate capital appreciation through direct investments in select solar projects worldwide. Our committed investors include family offices, institutions, and individuals.
We evaluate the technical, financial, and execution risks of each potential investment and pursue structures that rely on alignment and collaboration with our development partners and project stakeholders. Our primary markets include Japan and the United States; however, we review and evaluate solar markets worldwide where our model and expertise will catalyze additional renewable energy infrastructure projects.
Over more than a decade of direct solar investment experience, our team has had the opportunity to work on interesting solar financings and portfolios worldwide. Our team has directly:
- Raised over $2.5B of solar investment capital for projects on 4 continents;
- Reviewed over 22 GW of potential projects, acquired 2.6 GW and financed over 100 projects;
- Managed GSSG Solar Partners, LP with select investments in Japan and the United States;
- Formed GSSG Solar Japan, KK with over $1B of project financing capacity for the Japanese FIT market; and
- Established a reputation of integrity, execution, and accountability.