GSSG Solar is a full-service solar investment and financial advisory firm comprised of a select team of experts with solar and financial service backgrounds. We manage funds designed to generate capital appreciation through select investments in high quality solar projects worldwide. Our committed investors include family offices, institutions, and individuals.
We perform multiple services for advisory clients: capital formation, financial structuring, M&A, development, and deal execution. Building on our deep understanding of the entire project lifecycle from development to operations, we are able to work with our investors and developers to ensure a successful outcome. We achieve success for our investors by predicting and then supporting the long term operational success of our project investments.
The GSSG Solar team has:
- Raised over $2B of solar investment capital for projects on 4 continents;
- Reviewed over 22 GW of potential projects, acquired 2.6 GW and financed over 100 projects;
- An established industry network and reputation of execution and excellence;
- Commitments to finance over $1B of Japanese solar projects (Taiyo Reserve, K.K.); and
- A committed fund (GSSG Solar Partners, LP) of solar capital to invest in the US and select global markets.